Working Group Session 7
Time:Wed, 09/16/2009 - 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Antarctic Field Season Planning and Project Synthesis
- How Is Urbanization Making America Socially and Ecologically Homogeneous?
- Implementing the ILTER Science Agenda: Defining International and Regional Science Initiatives
- Influence of Sea Level Rise on Coastal Wetland Ecosystems
- Large forest dynamics plots across the LTER and NEON network.
- Microbial diversity and ecosystem dynamics across sites - Comparisons, contrasts, and bioinformatics needs
- Quantifying carbon and nutrient transformations in aquatic ecosystems at regional to continental scales in response to environmental change
- Sources of Social-Ecological Resilience: The LTER Network as a Testbed to Explore General Patterns of Adjustment to Rapid Changes
- Working Group Panel : Integration at the network level